We maximise the impact of science and technology on UK defence and security – across government.
We work with the best people with the best ideas around the world – from very small companies to world-class universities, huge defence companies … even other nations.
Together we develop battle-winning technologies, based on deep and widespread research, supporting UK military operations now and in the future.
We also work in niche areas which are sensitive, operationally critical or international in nature and must therefore be done within government.
We’re extremely proud of our work which saves lives in the UK, overseas and on the frontline. We’re a trading fund of the MOD, accountable to government, to the taxpayer and the UK armed forces we support in the field every day.
We are asking people visiting our website to take part in our user survey, it will help us understand what information you looking for and what we can do to improve your experience.
- Dstl Chief Executive becomes apprentice for the day
- Dstl and Qioptiq work together to protect against dazzle
- Maritime science and technology on show
- £2 million additional funding available for improving efficiency of marine vessels
- Dstl at DPRTE 2013
- To Support the Uk's future CBR programme
- Protecting helicopter engines from sand erosion